SyntaxHighlighter

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Becoming a better Developer

In my quest to become a better developer I went out Friday night (after a movie with the family) to Barnes and Noble and planned on picking up Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture by Martin Fowler. Instead I picked up Applying Domain-Driven Design and Patterns which is shown below. This book captures everything that Martin Fowler's book covers except it has a .NET flavor instead of the Java flavor that is expressed in Martin's book.

I'm already through the first three chapters... it's nice to read a book that I can relate to because of my development efforts. Anyway, with comments from Scott Bellware, and forwards from Martin Fowler and Eric Evans.... this book certainly lives up to it's expectations so far. :-)










No comments:

Post a Comment