SyntaxHighlighter

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

ALT.NET Wrap-up

The last day of ALT.NET was just as good as the first and second.
More sessions... more learning.... more experiences.... etc. It was one of the best developer experiences I've had thus far in my career. I managed to sneak a couple of pictures (below)from some of the guys Flickr sites. :-)

Here is day one... kick off meeting.... Sitting right in front of me are a few guys on the Mono team, and just off to the left of them is Brad Abrams(Brown Jacket)



Here I am (lower left corner)listening in on Phil Haack's (Upper right corner) discussion on ASP.NET MVC.



Since ALT.NET is one of those conferences where the agenda isn't decided until the first day...
I thought it'd be cool to show my signature on one of the sessions (Distributed Domain Driven Design) that was finally decided on by the entire attendee list. Mine is the big C.F. :-)


Always good to be a fly on the wall in these kinds of conferences... can't wait until the next one.

Develop with Passion
-Jean Paul S. Boodhoo

No comments:

Post a Comment