SyntaxHighlighter

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Shifting Sands Of The Company Structure

At my day job I am basically in a team of two developers... the guy who's been with the company from the beginning and myself. About a week ago I was informed that the other guy was planning on leaving the company... leaving myself to basically handle his duties and mine. With only being part of the company for a single year and having all of this responsibility kind of dumped on my plate is honestly a bit frightening. There are so many good things that can come from this sudden shit of sands... I can streghten my development skills, and project management skills even further. Although, it is a lot to take on... especially since now I will be potentially in charge of areas such as back-end database, web site, ftp, billing department applications, testing, staging evironments to name a few.

We'll have to see how it all unfolds over the summer....

No comments:

Post a Comment