SyntaxHighlighter

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Modifiability: Or is there Design in Agility






This is a question that often comes up in Software Engineering. As I follow the blogs and discussion I often run into some wonderful information... and sometimes it's life changing. I happen to catch the following video which I encourage all developers to watch which is narrated by none other than Martin Fowler.
The discussion covers quite a few aspects of software design including things like how to make design decisions, TDD (Test Driven Development), BDD (Behavior Driven Development), encapsulation, and more. The panelists for the discussion are so very gifted and talented at what they do, they are all brilliant in there own way and conveniently enough work at thoughtworks.

Rather than go into each one of these guys web site... I'd rather just point you to InfoQ
which is where there web sites, articles, and videos can be found. If you can... check out each one of them, they all cover so many topics and you will certainly learn a lot. I have... ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment